Our House & Apartments
Holiday apartment house Mansaura
is located in the Austrian Alps in the Montafon Valley at the Rätikon mountain range, which is not far from the place where Austria shares borders with Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Mansaura, which offers several comfortable holiday apartments, is situated close to the mountain slope marking the start of hiking trails, along with a ski lift a little further away, will become an ideal winter vacation venue for families who are interested in skiing, snowboarding and sledding.
In the summertime, it will definitely attract those who love mountain trekking, rock climbing, mountain biking, summer tobogganing and golf. The house Mansaura, overlooking the town of Vandans below and the mountain of Sankt Bartholomä on the opposite side, will appeal to anyone seeking peaceful and relaxing holidays, while its location at the crossroads of four countries – Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Germany – and the proximity of Lake Constance (Bodensee) will offer multiple opportunities for travellers who like to visit scenic spots and spend their vacation filled with events.
In Mansaura you will be met by English-speaking owners who will do their best to make your stay pleasurable and worthwhile.
Distances from Mansaura:
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein) – 45 km; 46 minutes by car
- Bregenz and Lake Constance – 63 km; 45 minutes by car (by expressway)
- Konstanz (at Lake Constance) – 110 km; 1 hour 30 minutes by car
- Davos (Switzerland) – 118 km; 1 hour 40 minutes by car
- Innsbruck (Austria) – 138 km; 1 hour 35 minutes by car
- Lugano (Switzerland) – 233 km; 2 hour 48 minutes by car